The following vintage and pre-loved watches will be available as soon as possible. Should you have any questions about a watch mentioned in our ‘coming soon’ section then don’t hesitate to contact us. Please click the button below for all contact options.
– Rolex Oyster Precision ref. 6426 from 1973 with black gloss dial and folded Oyster bracelet.
– Tudor Submariner ref. 9411/0 from 1973 with Meters First ‘Zombie’ dial and gorgeous matching patina.
– Rolex Oysterdate ref. 6466 ‘Boy’s Size’ from 1970 with matte black dial and warm Tritium dots.
– Patek Philippe Calatrava ref. 3998 in 18ct. white gold from 1993 with box and papers.
– Rolex ‘Red’ Submariner MKVI, ref. 1680 from 1975 with boxes, orig. purchase receipt, full service history, numbered hangtags, letter from original owner + provenance etc. In exquisite collectors condition!
– Rolex Oyster Perpetual ref. 1002 from 1974 with ‘Tropical’ Gilt dial and 78350/557 Oyster bracelet.
Please see our Instagram feed below for a sneak peek to the above mentioned watches.