The following vintage and pre-loved watches will be available as soon as possible. Should you have any questions about a watch mentioned in this Coming Soon section then don’t hesitate to get in touch!
– Piaget Caree, reference 901 in 18k White Gold w. full Florentine finish on the case and dial (Reserved).
– Rolex Day-Date, ref. 1803 (yellow gold) from 1964 with “Cigarette” hands and silver dial (on leather).
– Rolex Datejust, ref. 16234 from 2007 with black dial, Jubilee bracelet, including boxes and paperwork.
– Rolex Datejust, ref. 16000 from 1981 with blue dial, Oyster bracelet and Rolex Service Center paperwork.
– Patek Philippe Nautilus, ref 3800 w. blue/green dial incl. boxes, paperwork and PP Extract from Archives.
– Rolex Day-Date, ref. 18238 from 1990 w. gold Tapestry dial and DUTCH day-disc. B&P – Super full set!
– Rolex GMT-Master, ref. 1675 ‘Eagle Beak’ from 1960 with paperwork and service papers (service dial).
– Rolex Air King, ref 5500 with Domino’s Pizza logo dial, including boxes and paperwork. Rare & collectible!
– Rolex GMT-Master, ref. 16713 two-tone from 1988 with black dial and black insert. Incl. boxes etc.